UV-531 is a
benzophenone type UV absorber for plastics and other organic polymers.
Characterized by its strong, broad range UV absorption
property and excellent polymer compatibility, UV-531 exhibits very effective protection of polymers against UV
lights exposure. UV-531 retards yellowing, embrittlement and mechanical degradation of
the polymers when properly used.
is particularly recommend for the light stabilization of PP, PE and PVC. It
is also effective in polycarbonate, polyester, acrylics, EVA, and other
• Very high photostability for its strong
ability to absorb light especially in UV region(300-400nm)
• No effect on the odor of the resins.
• Very low vapor pressure, prevents product
from loss during processing.
• Very high heat resistance,
without significant degradation or volatility at proper extrusion
• High purity, no adverse effects due to